Thursday, June 4, 2015

Lenson Wong - Group Coordinator


Hi, I'm Lenson Wong and I am participating in the mission trip with my wife, Arleen and two daughters Celeste and Kylee. We live in Hercules, CA. This is the third Maranatha mission trip that I have coordinated. I am the President and Founder of an engineering company that designs and services robotics and automation equipment for manufacturing. I like to run, bicycle, kayak and scuba dive. I am looking forward to working alongside all of you on this project, specially chosen by God.

1 comment:

  1. Excited to be apart of this mission experience. Looking forward to seeing all of you. Lenson I looked quickly at Maranatha's site and I did not see any state side missions.
    Are you aware of where I would go for this? Have you thought about doing a stateside mission? I am praying that the Lord will use me on this trip for his glory. Please pray that also for me. Thank you and blessings

    ReplyDelete