Sunday, June 7, 2015

Jayne Nelson - group medic

Hi everyone,
Update: Great news! My daughter Emily will be coming with us after all! 
My name is Jayne Nelson. I live in Grand Terrace, CA (near Loma Linda). I am an Occupational Therapist at Kaiser Permanente. This is my first Maranatha Mission trip. I will be joined by my 2 step kids, Michael and Danielle (back row in pic). My husband and daughter were not able to get the time off work. We had planned to go on a different trip, but it filled up so I chose this trip from the Maranatha web site. I think the Lord must have had this one picked out for us all along. I am excited to meet everyone and excited to be fulfilling a long held dream. 

1 comment:

  1. Jayne,

    We're so glad to have you, Danielle and Michael as part of our team. God has definitely been at work as this team has been carefully formed and chosen by him. We are all very fortunate to be able to be a part of an important mission that is taking place in the Dominican Republic.

    ReplyDelete